Our words mean business, and does our business need your words?
Scriba PR – an award-winning B2B communications agency – is on the hunt for our next account manager.
Location: Huddersfield (hybrid working is an option)
Hours: Full-time – although part-time will also be considered
Salary: Based on experience.
Working with Scriba PR
Working across the globe – and with a client roster that includes trailblazers from sectors including technology, engineering, the environment, and construction – our down-to-earth team isn’t just good at writing. We also understand the complex world our clients operate in too – take a look at some examples.
Our campaigns are results-driven, and Scriba’s account management team listens to our – extremely varied – client base to deliver campaigns that will increase market share, launch a new product or service, attract or retain staff, or position a company for takeover, to name just a few.
Collectively, we have a real flair for what we do, with a rich blend of skills and talent that complement each other. We’re a team that sees the solutions, not the problems – and make sure every word counts. Meet our team, here.
We’ll often refer to ourselves as ‘the critical friend’ – being honest means we say it like it is and do the right thing, rather than being ‘yes men’. We like to call it Scriba sense. For example, we:
· Helped build an employment law brand for sale
· Assisted in raising a seven-figure investment in a leading martech brand
· Write a monthly column in Demolition & Recycling International
· Developed a ‘viral’ social media campaign for a telecoms leader
· Reworked an entire technical client’s website in under 24 hours
· Increased a European commercial interiors expert’s website traffic by 344%.
Is this the kind of work you want to get involved in?
B2B PR account management experience is an absolute must (ideally two years’ minimum), as well as a flair for engaging B2B copywriting (including blogs, press releases, features, award entries, guides etc) and pitching to the media, and the ability to take/provide comprehensive briefs and undertake thorough research.
It helps if you have a familiarity with website CMS’ such as WordPress, as well as Google Analytics, and an understanding of campaign planning, management and execution.
The successful candidate will be:
· Passionate about the written word with an unswerving attention to detail
· Patient, positive and hard-working
· A self-motivator with an abundance of initiative
· A great communicator (face to face, over the phone and via email)
· Committed to learning
· Results driven as well as task driven
· Efficient, organised and time conscious
· Loyal and honest
· Willing to support colleagues and get stuck in
· Capable of understanding varied writing styles, with a great grasp of the English language.
What’s in it for you?
There are a whole heap of benefits we offer that we like to shout about too. As well as a competitive salary, regular pay reviews and a workplace pension, we offer flexible working as standard (and have done since way before COVID-19), your birthday off ‘for free’, and one day of paid leave to volunteer for charity, per month.
You’ll also benefit from a tailored personal development plan, defined role progression, mentoring, staff socials and plenty of 'outside the box' rewards/treats. And it all takes place from our vibrant office in a converted textiles mill, with private breakout/creative space available, plus free parking, discounted gym membership, on-site spa, deli, and hair/beauty salons.
Sound up your street? If you want to join a group of people with values similar to yours, talk to us – tell us why we need to meet you! Or, if you want to adopt a more traditional approach, please send a CV and cover letter to Louise Jaggar via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Any questions, please call 01484 489333.