Spark up conversation with Lauren Spencer
1. Which of Scriba’s B2B sectors do you enjoy working in most?
I am looking forward to working in all of the sectors as they each possess their own niche and no day will be the same! However, the technology sector has recently caught my eye, and I am excited to expand my knowledge and understanding of innovations within the developing digital age.
2. What is your Scriba 'specialism'?
In previous roles, I have enjoyed the challenge of constructing striking social media posts as I have always had a creative flair. However, I am also eager to engage in developing strategies for clients.
3. Sum up Scriba in just one word
4. What's the most recent word you've learnt?
5. Tell us how you got into PR in less than 50 words.
I studied Fashion Communication, then a Masters in Marketing at Northumbria University. I had touched on PR many times throughout and was always keen to advance my knowledge. An opportunity at Scriba arrived, and it was too good to turn down!
6. What word do you always struggle to spell?
7. Which word or phrase would you like to put into Room 101?
Flabbergasted - does anybody even say this anymore?
8. Share one power track which is the perfect way to start your day
The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani
9. Where would you spend a free day off work?
Doing something active like a long walk - possibly finished off with a pit stop at a pub nearby.
10. Which word would you hope your colleagues would use to describe you?