Spark up conversation with… Lo Cooper
1. Which of Scriba’s B2B sectors do you enjoy working in most?
There’s a diverse choice, but I have found my interest piqued with Society of Dyers and Colourists. Their work touches on so many cool things, educating on colour, sustainability, and design. It’s very cool.
2. What’s your Scriba ‘specialism’? (describe what it means)
I come from a coordinator and events background, so planning and creative thinking are my strong suits. I’m your go-to-gal if you want something meticulously planned and still presented in an interesting way.
3. Sum up Scriba in just one word (can’t use innovative or honest)
4. What’s the most recent word you learnt?
Leviathan. Meaning something large or formidable.
5. Tell us how you got into PR in less than 50 words.
I was a journalism student, so an interest in public relations has always been there. I touched the industry many times; through my work in the film industry and the British Touring Car Championship, but the final jump was a result of being best friends with PR wunderkind Ruth Harrison-Davies!
6. What word do you always struggle to spell?
Broccoli. Two L’s? two C’s? I always forget which it is... I’m not proud of it.
7. Which word or phrase would you like to put into Room 101?
“Give 110%” – it’s a mathematical impossibility. Stop it.
8. Share one power track which is the perfect way to start your day
Alexisonfire – Young Cardinals
9. Where would you spend a free day off work?
At the beach with my dogs and partner. Running and playing, followed by chips and a Calippo!
10. Which word would you hope your colleagues would use to describe you?