Spark up conversation with… Bethany Lunt
1. Which of Scriba’s B2B sectors do you enjoy working in most?
I’m across a multitude of clients at Scriba, from telecommunications, HR technology, electrical engineering to financial planning. But I’d have to say I have a soft spot for the clients I work on that specialise in the waste and recycling sector – not something I thought I’d be saying after studying a fashion degree! The opportunity to keep learning about the niche industries our clients work in – and to be trusted with their communications strategies – is something to be proud of.
2. What’s your Scriba ‘specialism’?
I enjoy creating anything that will catch someone’s eye, but a particular strength of mine is designing graphics, whether that be to accompany an engaging social media post, blog, or advertorial.
3. Sum up Scriba in just one word
4. What’s the most recent word you learnt?
Doomscrolling – one of our recent words of the week!
5. Tell us how you got into PR in less than 50 words.
I studied fashion marketing at university. During my final year I spotted a job advert for Scriba online. After sending an unconventional application in the post, I was invited for an interview and the rest is history!
6. What word do you always struggle to spell?
7. Which word or phrase would you like to put into Room 101?
“Let’s touch base”.
8. Share one power track which is the perfect way to start your day
Not so much a power track, but Upside Down by Jack Johnson is a firm favourite for the AM.
9. Where would you spend a free day off work?
Probably at a spa so I can completely switch off.
10. Which word would you hope your colleagues would use to describe you?